If you’d like to publish through Resolute, please contact the collective via email prior to submitting your manuscript. From there, you will be asked about your writing interests and publishing goals. Note: There are word count requirements for manuscripts.
Share your contributions, words, thoughts, opinions, talent and expertise in reSOUND— a new literary + publication for lesbians of color and allies.Authors, writers, poets, journalists, photographers, creatives, and those who aspire to become the former are encouraged contribute to reSOUND. Your participation and collaboration on this project is on a pro bono basis and is not work for hire. In other words, you are the legally recognized author granting Resolute permission to reprint your submission(s) in both digital and print formats. Send questions, comments and submissions to email@example.com.
Submission categories include, but are not limited to:
- Short Stories, Articles or Blog Posts
- New, Current, or Forthcoming Titles (for book listings section)
- Only $7 per title
- Payment must be remitted via PayPal (send payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please send the following information in one email after PayPal transaction is completed:
- Title of Publication
- Publication Date
- Cover Price
- Synopsis (200 words of less)
- Book Cover (300 dpi; acceptable files types include: jpg, gif, pdf, png, eps)
- Where Can Reader Purchase Title?
- Book Reviews
- Review Must be 500 Words of Less
- Name/Title of Reviewer
- Half or Full Page Spread
- High Resolution Photos Only